Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday Five 3.14.14



     Ikea image courtesy of Calvin Teo


1. Tips for Navigating IKEA in Record Time, Apartment Therapy: as someone who recently moved into a new apartment, I cannot stress enough the importance of having a game plan before going into an IKEA store. Even with a plan it gets overwhelming. I suggest grabbing one of their delicious $1 soft serve cones when you need a time out.

2. ABCs of Oil Pulling: Is it just me or has oil pulling been EVERYWHERE over the interwebs this week? I've read quite a few articles and while it's definitely caught my attention, the verdict is still out for me.

3. Chanel’s Chic Supermarket: Only Karl could make grocery shopping this chic. Enough said.

4. Refinery29 Beauty Products Can’t Live Without: I'll admit it, I'm a total product junkie. I love a good beauty buy. Above are some of my favorite must have products (L to R): Williams Sonoma Lavender Hand Lotion, Vichy Eau Thermal face spray, Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo, Josie Maran Argan Oil and L'Oreal Magic Lumi Primer.

5. 10 Habits of Really, Really Ridiculously Stylish People: Per usual, WWW is killing it with awesome content. I really loved this slide show because it drives home one of my most important style points: you don't need to pay a million bucks to look like a million bucks. Above is a quote from my fave: O.P. on wearing labels, and I could not agree more.

...Until next week! XO,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k