Friday, April 10, 2015

W E L C O M E B A C K

Welcome back W&W! It's been a while since I have posted and for that I apologize. Between work and play, things got a little busy. So where exactly have I been? The long and short of it: 

up the street and around the world.

In the past few months I moved apartments, traveled to some new cities and countries, and took some time to really think about the future of W&W.

With that in mind, here's what you can expect to see on W&W:

More structured posts, with more frequent updates 
Some weekly inspiration
Some new W&W branded social media channels
A general, revive, refresh (and some reinvention) of the blog

In the words of one of my favorite divas:

I think reinventing yourself is vital to your survival as an artist and a human being...When you stop learning, engaging and growing, you’re dead.

- Madonna

So thanks for sticking around and look for some new content and a fresh set of posts starting next week! In the meantime, here are some fun snaps from the past couple months:

Pere Antoine Restaurant New Orleans
Went to NOLA for my first time and wandered the French Quarter. One word: dangerous.
SoulCycle DC
You can usually find me here weeknights, so it seemed like an appropriate photo to add to this collection. 
city apartment
Moved into this place with three days of planning.
Christmas at the White House
Went all DC and went to the White House for the holiday. Mobama knows how to decorate.
Old Town Square Prague
Then I hopped on a flight to Prague, which doesn't look real.
Bella Vida cafe Prage
But it looks so good, it gets two photos. One (of many) cafes I stumbled upon in Prague.
New Years Eve party in Berlin
Then went to Berlin for NYE. This 5 a.m. photo doesn't have a filter, it's just the weird club lighting.
Selfie from the Blue Mosque in Istanbul
Then I had an early morning in Istanbul. Luckily not the next morning from picture above. #NoMakeupSelfie
View of Istanbul
I got to watch the sun rise over the city.
Sunset in Long Beach California
And see a warm sunset out in Cali.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k