Thursday, August 14, 2014

Piped Stripes





Happy Thursday, all! Hope everyone has been having a great summer so far. Hard to believe it's almost over! Most of my summer weekends have been spent traveling to bachelorette parties, weddings and baby showers. So, with most my weekends spent traveling from event to event, my go-to weekend wear for summer has been ready-to-wear, easy cotton dresses. The kind of dress that I know no matter how long I have to be in it, I'll be comfortable the entire time. The photos above are from a 3-event day where I was in the dress for almost 14 hours - marathon!

Dress: C. Wonder (similar here) // Handbag: Kate Spade (similar here) // Necklace: J. Crew // Sunnies: A.J. Morgan //Shoes: Aldo (similar here) //Belt: Express (similar here)

1 comment:

 

design + development by fabulous k