Thursday, October 16, 2014

#loulouGNO

Last Thursday, myself and three other fashionistas of DC got together for a Girl's Night Out (GNO) at lou lou in DuPont. We rocked to music wearing the latest fall styles while sipping on some wine and enjoying some sushi - what more could you want from a girl's night?

Each of us, with our distinct style, shared with the group our look and why we chose it. The staple of my selection was this Wells Grace feather-fringe vest. I love wearing fur in the fall. I think it's such a great way to extend the life of your summer pieces before packing them away for the season. Pair it with a maxi dress or skirt, or skinnies and a tank like I did below. 

Keep scrolling for more details on the night and our outfits!

DC Fashion Bloggers
Me, sandwiched between two lovely blondes: Ashley in DC & District Sparkle
DJ Spinning Tunes
The DJ rockin it between racks of clothes
Girl's Night Out
My GNO support group
Playing Dress Up
Playing dress up and loving it
The Dream Team
The GNO Squad (L to R) Ashley in DC, Paige @ lou lou, Tanvii.com, me, District Sparkle, Wendy @ lou lou

*All photos courtesy of Eric Campbell, lou lou boutiques
My outfit, along with Ashley's, Tanvi's and Meaghan's can all be shopped at lou lou today. My details are below, but feel free to ask questions or connect with any of the other bloggers on what they are wearing and why they choose it.

Also, check out Paige's amazing Flash Tattoos. I'm obsessed, and luckily you can now find them at lou lou - one of the only places in the DC to buy them!

XO

Vest: Wells Grace// Top: Ella Moss// Skinnies: Level 99// Necklace: lou lou

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k