Monday, August 28, 2017

Fall Fashion Wishlist

2017 Fall Fashion

By the time August rolls around, summer fashion is already in my rearview mirror and I'm fully focused on selecting what pieces I need to add to my wardrobe for fall. By Labor Day, I'm craving the rich textures of leather and velvet and deep jewel tones and black (if you saw my wardrobe, you'd get it.) I could spend hours flipping through look books and selecting my new seasonal staples, but I always try to be mindful when creating my wish list. My goal is to only select items that are currently missing or need replacing, are timeless and can be worn year over year, and versatile enough to wear with nearly everything in my closet. This year my fall fashion wishlist includes:


A structured statement handbag (Pictured: Givenchy); the perfect pair of lived-in denim (Pictured: GRLFRND); a day-to-night leather mini (Pictured: BB Dakota); timeless velvet pumps to elevate any outfit (Pictured: Gianvito Rossi); Bordeaux kissed lips (Pictured: Charlotte Tilbury); and fishnet hosiery for layering under ripped jeans and transitioning your seasonal mini skirts (Pictured: Vero Monte).

What are some of the items on your fall fashion wish list?

1 comment:

 

design + development by fabulous k