Sunday, August 20, 2017

Weekend Wellness: 08.20.17


Goal setting is a huge part of my life. It is something I do regularly and always in writing. Why? It gives me something to reflect on, refer back to, and track my progress accordingly. I find without writing my goals down on a regular basis, I feel like I lose direction. For me, it’s extremely important to do big picture goal setting 2x a year: around the New Year and around my birthday. I find those are the two times per year when I really reflect on the trajectory of my life and where I need to focus my efforts. However, each week I do some planning and goal setting to help ensure I have a successful week. Regular goal setting helps keep me centered and focused, especially when life feels hectic.

How often do you set goals and how does it help you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k