Friday, October 6, 2017

My Nighttime Skincare Routine

If I had to describe my skin in three words it would be sensitive, hormonal, and combination. I need skincare products that will treat my hormonal acne while not drying out or aggravating the rest of my face. The quest to find products to meet my trifecta of needs has been a long one and turned me into a self-proclaimed product junkie. However, one product line that’s been a mainstay in my nighttime routine is Sunday Riley.
PM Skincare

The U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil paired with Good Genes is a strong dynamic duo that doesn’t dry me out while still treating the annoying breakouts that can pop up on my chin and jawline. While I’m not at glass skin status yet, I at least *feel* like I am on my way.

What products are you loving for your nighttime routine?


P.S. If you haven’t yet read about my morning skincare routine, you can check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k