Sunday, October 8, 2017

Weekend Wellness 10.08.17

So much focus is put on eliminating bad habits from our lives. However, I’ve found that starting new, healthy habits is just as challenging if not more challenging, than eliminating bad ones. For most of my adult life, I’ve been focused on trying to start one habit: become a morning person. I am a true night owl. I re-energize at night and it’s hard to turn my brain off. I’ve tried everything from limiting before bed screen time, to sleep inducing teas and lotions and evening meditations and journaling. While they definitely help get me to bed earlier when I put in the effort; no matter how much I sleep the night before I am not a morning person. I’m slow, I need my coffee, and will always need to set an alarm. However, I’d love to be that person that by 9 am has already worked out, showered, and is working hard at the office.  But the reality is, I’m just not there yet, but I’m not giving up either.


What is one habit you are trying to start (and do you have any new ideas for me to breakthrough on mine)?

2 comments:

  1. pg slot รีวิวเกม Fortune Tiger รีวิวเกม Fortune Tiger เกมสล็อต เจ้าเสือนำโชค เกมใหม่ล่าสุดในปี 2022 ของ pg slot ตอนรับปีใหม่ ปีขาลนี้กันเลยที เดียว กับเกม ฟอจูนไทเกอร์

    ReplyDelete
  2. "HUAYDED789 หวยออนไลน์ 24 ชั่วโมง ระบบที่ทันสมัย แทงหวยง่าย โอนเงินไว หวยออนไลน์ที่นี่จ่ายสูง ส่วนลดเยอะ โปรโมชั่นพิเศษสำหรับสมาชิกใหม่ และสิทธิพิเศษมาก มาย แจกเครดิตฟรีอย่างต่อเนื่อง


    "

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k