Monday, July 21, 2014

Fashion Meets Technoloy




Happy Monday, all! More often than not lately, I am turning to my iPhone for my fashion inspiration. Apps like Lookbook.nu allow me to see some of the radest street style looks out there, while apps like Pose and Polyvore allow me to shop all the latest looks. And maybe the most fun app of all: Plum Perfect - which allows you to take a picture of your face to match makeup to your skin color based on your desired looks (natural v. glam, etc.) I spent a good 30-45 minutes in Sephora tracking down all the products I saved on Plum Perfect - and also managed to find my new signature lip color.

Links for apps and websites from L to R: Pose // Lookbook.nu // Polyvore // Plum Perfect

Any fashion apps that you use not mentioned in the post? Leave them in the comments below!

xx







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k