Friday, September 12, 2014

Altuzarra x Target

It's almost here! The Altuzarra line for Target launches this Sunday and in honor of this fabulous fashion collab, I've pulled my four favorite looks from the collection.

Look 3
In this look: Structured Dress with Crane Embroidery: $49.99; Croc Effect Belt in Black: $29.99; Ankle Strap Shoe in Black: $39.99.

Why I love it: I love the attention to detail in this outfit. I mix of textures makes this dress look ultra- glam. From the tuxedo-like lapels to the gold crane embroidery across the shoulders and the subtle but sexy side split make this a not-so-basic black dress. I also love the return of wide, waist-cinching belts. 

Look 6
In this look: Python Print Blazer: $49.99; Python Print Pencil Skirt: $34.99; Oxford Shirt in Banker Stripe: $29.99; Ankle Strap Shoe in Black: $39.99.

Why I love this look: Together this suit can make some bomb separates. I personally wouldn't pair the blazer and skirt together, but styled independently can really make a sartorial statement. The blazer styled with black ankle pants or cute crop are a perfect 9-5 look. Add a cami, leather blazer and some sleek ankle boots to the skirt for a perfect date night look.


Look 7
In this look: Trench Coat in Military Green/Black: $89.99; Dress in Python Print: $44.99; Ankle Strap Shoe in Black: $39.99.

Why I love this look: In my opinion, this is the crowning look of the collection. Together these pieces look great, but individually they polish off any outfit for a chic look. A classic, well-tailored trench that can be added to any outfit, a patterned dress that can be taken from day to night, all complete with the perfect pair of black pumps

Look 10
In this look: Tee Shirt in Python Print: $17.99; Flounce Skirt in Black Pointe: $34.99; Faux Croc Belt in Black: $24.99; Over-the-Knee Boot in Black: $79.99.

Why I love this look: I'll admit it, I'm a sucker for over-the-knee boots. I instantly gravitate toward any look that incorporates them. I love the juxtaposition of the ultra-feminine flounce skirt with the edgier boot. It's a great way to incorporate a little bit of edge into everyday work wear. Grab a cropped leather jacket to complete the look for post-work cocktails. 

What are you faves from the collection? Share in the comments what you will be shopping for this weekend!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k