Monday, July 13, 2015

Sport Your Stripes

Ever since I was a child, I knew I wanted to live in a city big enough that I would never need a car. Flash forward many years later, and the first thing I did after graduating college and before moving to a new big city was sell my car and I haven't looked back since. While I love the freedom of not having one, sometimes getting around town without it can be a hassle. On weekends when I do most of my "running around town," my outfits usually reflect this lifestyle. On days when I know I'll be out all day, I dress based on functionality and choose pieces that are able to withstand public transit and/or able to walk multiple city blocks. In my city living experience these pieces tend to be durable cottons, lighter-weight fabrics, and if you are like me and can't part with your heels for even daytime errands, opt for a wedge.

Fashion blogger DC

fashion blogger DC

fashion blogger DC

fashion blogger DC

fashion blogger DC

fashion blogger DC

fashion blogger dc

fashion blogger DC
 
Fashion blogger DC


 Shirt: J. Crew // Shorts: Gap // Sunnies: Cole Haan // Shoes: Sole Society old but similar here

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k