Friday, July 29, 2016

Highs & Lows


Introducing a new series on W&W

Welcome to a new series on W&W - High & Low. This series will spotlight two products: one from a drug store, the other from a high-end brand. I'm a product junkie who lives for beauty samples from Sephora and travel size products. While I love a good splurge, I could also raid the shelves of Target for hours. Each high & low will show two products that I think are relatively comparable in quality with a mini- review of each, letting you know when it's worth the splurge and when you shouldn't buy into the hype.  From tinted moisturizers and mascara to face and body wash, I look forward to sharing some of my favorite beauty buys and learning more about yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k